External humidity sensor for gutter - FX/CDM/SONDENEIGE.
This humidity sensor for gutter needs to be used with the hygrothermostat.
|External humidity sensor FX/CDM/SONDENEIGE :
• Capacitive type.
• Power supply: by 4 conductor cable from the electronic box to the sensor (5 m long, can be extended up to 50 m).
• Heating: When it freezes, the sensor is automatically heated to melt the snow on the electrodes.
• Box 60 x 15 x 15 mm + 2x150 mm electrodes in the extension.
• Self-regulating heating cables - FST - FST/T - FST/I - FST/TP - FST/TF
• Constant power heating cables for gutters - FTC.
• Underfloor heating cables - KY - KYCY
• Series cables for underfloor heating - KYCYR
• Series heating cables for roads or access ramps - KYX
• Stop snow and ice in gutters with heating cables.
• Hygrothermostat - FX/CDM1 A.
• External temperature sensor for hygrothermostat - FX/CDM/SONDE.
• External humidity sensor for ramp - FX/CDM/SONDEPARKING.
• Avoid ice on roads or tracks with heating cables.
• Keep accesses free of ice with heating cables.