Hygrothermostat - FX/CDM1 A.
The FX/CDM1 A hygrothermostat permanently checks for the presence of snow or black ice in gutters or access ramps.
The heating elements are powered according to the outside temperature and the presence of humidity.
The energy required is calculated by an interval timer switch.
Electronic hygrothermostat regulator alone: FX/CDM1 A
|Informations on the sensors and options :|
The hygrothermostat needs to works : 1 external temperature sensor and 1 humidity sensor (for gutter or for ramp acces)
External temperature sensor FX/CDM/SENSOR
• Self-regulating heating cables - FST - FST/T - FST/I - FST/TP - FST/TF
• Constant power heating cables for gutters - FTC.
• Underfloor heating cables - KY - KYCY
• Series cables for underfloor heating - KYCYR
• Series heating cables for roads or access ramps - KYX
• Stop snow and ice in gutters with heating cables.
• Optional box for thermostat, hygrothermostat and power modulator - FX/BOITIER.
• External temperature sensor for hygrothermostat - FX/CDM/SONDE.
• External humidity sensor for gutter - FX/CDM/SONDENEIGE.
• External humidity sensor for ramp - FX/CDM/SONDEPARKING.
• Avoid ice on roads or tracks with heating cables.
• Keep accesses free of ice with heating cables.