Freeze protection of tunnel equipments with heating cables.
As in the Channel Tunnel, flexible heating elements are used to keep fire mains and water mains up to temperature over very large distances.
The heating cable is used on freeze protection of pipes on garage, car parks, gardens ,tunnels, channels, fire hydrants, gutters, roofs.
The heat produce by the heater tape will maintain the temperature of the water higher then the freezing point.
Please see below to download example applications of our heating cables, heating tapes, heating mats, heating cords and other flexible heating elements.
• Silicon insulated constant power heating cables - FTSH - FTSH/T - FTSH/I - FTSH/TS - FTSH/TF
• Fluoropolymer insulated constant power heating cables - FTTH - FTTH/T - FTTH/I - FTTH/TF - FTTH/IS
• Long line heating cables for rails, tracks and third rails - C1FS/I - C2FS/I - C3FS/I - C4FS/IS
• ATEX fluoropolymer insulated constant power heating cables - ZFE/CGE/ATEX - ZFA/CGA/ATEX.
• Junction box for the connection or derivation of standard heating cables - FX/JB
• Junction box for the connection of heating cables with higher section - FX/JBG.
• Aluminium adhesive tape for heating cable - FTAL.
• Signposting self-adhesive label for heat tracing - FX/ETIQ.
• Mechanical system thermostats for heating cables - FX/AT2 - FX/AT - FX/ST.
• PVC insulated constant power heating cables - FTP - FTP/T - FTP/I - FTP/TP.
• Electronic thermostats for heating elements - FX/TM3