Heating of landing areas or walkways with heating cables.
Make helicopter landing safer and make it easier for emergency medical teams to arrive on the scene by fitting heating elements that activate in the event of harsh weather conditions. Helistations or walkways are generally made of concrete or metal.
The heating cable is used on freeze protection of pipes on garage, car parks, gardens ,tunnels, channels, fire hydrants, gutters, roofs.
The heat produce by the heater tape will maintain the temperature of the water higher then the freezing point.
Please see below to download example applications of our heating cables, heating tapes, heating mats, heating cords and other flexible heating elements.
• Underfloor heating cables - KY - KYCY
• Series cables for underfloor heating - KYCYR
• Junction box for the connection or derivation of standard heating cables - FX/JB
• Floor metal fixing strip for heating cable - KYCY/FIXATION.
• Mechanical system thermostats for heating cables - FX/AT2 - FX/AT - FX/ST.
• Hygrothermostat - FX/CDM1 A.