Water freeze protection with heating cables.
Protect the water supply in housing, garages, car parks, gardens or on the roofs of buildings whose pipes need to be protected against freezing in winter. As heat insulation has made great progress, piping now runs through colder and colder areas. Not only do they need to be lagged, but also heat losses must be offset to prevent freezing thanks to heating elem
The heating cable is used on freeze protection of pipes on garage, car parks, gardens; tunnels, channels, fire hydrants, gutters, roofs.
The heat produce by the heater tape will maintain the temperature of the water higher then the freezing point.
Please see below to download example applications of our heating cables, heating tapes, heating mats, heating cords and other flexible heating elements.
• PVC insulated heating tapes - RP - RP/T - RP/I
• Ready-to-use heating cables - STOPGEL - ANTIFREEZE
• Self-regulating heating cables - FST - FST/T - FST/I - FST/TP - FST/TF
• Silicon insulated constant power heating cables - FTSH - FTSH/T - FTSH/I - FTSH/TF
• XLPE cross linked polyethylene insulated constant power heating cables - FTX
• Junction box for the connection or derivation of standard heating cables - FX/JB
• Signposting self-adhesive label for heat tracing - FX/ETIQ.
• Mechanical system thermostats for heating cables - FX/AT2 - FX/AT - FX/ST.
• Electronic thermostats for heating elements - FX/TM1.
• Sensor for electronic thermostats - FX/TM1/SONDE.