Heat seals of doors in coldroom with heater cables
Heat seals to allow doors to open and close by including a heater cable in a groove made in the frame opposite the seal. This stops the door from sticking due to freezing.
The heating cable will heat the surface to avoid the condensation.
The device on the cold room could then work without problem.
Please see below to download example applications of our heating cables, heating tapes, heating mats, heating cords and other flexible heating elements.
• PVC insulated heating cables - CP - CP/T - CP/TW - CP/I - CP/IW
• Silicon insulated heating cables - CS - CS/T - CS/TW - CS/I - CS/IW
• Terminated PVC insulated heating cables - CP1
• Terminated silicon insulated heating cables - CS1
• Silicon insulated heating cables - CS2 - CS2/T - CS2/TWW
• Self-regulating heating cables for refrigeration - FSG - FSG/T - FSG/TP - FSG/TF
• Silicon insulated constant power heating cables for refrigeration - FTS0 - FTS0/T
• Aluminium adhesive tape for heating cable - FTAL.
• Silicon insulated constant power heating cables micro size for refrigeration - FTSM - FTSM/T