Prevent ice from forming of the drain pan with heating cable.
Heating element on the heat pumps. Prevent ice from forming and assist evaporation by including a heating cable in the bottom of the tank or along drain pipes. The heat pumps are very popular to produce heating using less energy. During the defrosting time of the system the water will go down to the drain pan. If the temperature is below 0 deg C the water will become ice and should damage the installation.
The heating cable is used on refrigeration.
The installation will be protected against risk of frost due to low temperature.
Please see below to download example applications of our heating cables, heating tapes, heating mats, heating cords and other flexible heating elements.
• Silicon insulated drain-line heater cables single insulation - CSC - CSC/T - CSC/I
• Silicon insulated drain-line heater cables - CSC2
• Silicon insulated drain-line heater cables with integrated thermostat - CSC2K
• Self-regulating heating cables for refrigeration - FSG - FSG/T - FSG/TP - FSG/TF
• PVC insulated constant power heating cables for refrigeration - FTP0 - FTP0/T
• Silicon insulated constant power heating cables for refrigeration - FTS0 - FTS0/T
• Aluminium heater Mat - A.
• Aluminium adhesive tape for heating cable - FTAL.