Flexible heated hoses - TUY.
Flexible heated hoses are used as connecting parts between fixed and moving machine parts when it is vital to maintain these at constant temperature. Gluing applications, hotmelt adhesive installations, the food industry, labeling machines, polyurethane foam spraying installations, oil burner conduits, gas sampling conduits for measuring purposes, etc. To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device.
|• Temperature range : 100°C, 200°C and 250°C.
• Hose : PTFE reinforced with a stainless steel braid.
• Heating cable : PTFE insulation with braid.
• Temperature sensor : PT 100 or thermocouple J or K.
• Heat insulation : Silicon foam.
• Outer sheath : Polyamide braid.
• End-pieces : Silicon caps with device to protect output cable from being ripped out.
• Voltage : 230 V, other on request.
• Connection : Revolving nuts, UNF, BSP/DKR connections, or with smooth end-pieces.