Terminated PVC insulated heating cables - CP1
CP1 heating cables are mainly incorporated in household electrical or refrigeration equipment and special, mass-produced machines requiring protection against freezing or temperature maintenance.
To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device
|The main characteristic of this type of heating cable is that there is no extra thickness at the cold junction, identified with a black mark.
• UL Recognized cables on request.
• PVC insulated heating cables - CP - CP/T - CP/TW - CP/I - CP/IW
• Heating resistance for yoghurt maker, refrigerator, towel dryer, footbath,...
• Aluminium adhesive tape for heating cable - FTAL.
• Prevent seals from sticking for refrigeration equipment with heating cable
• Heat seals of doors in coldroom with heater cables
• Achieve research and manufacture of new products with heating element.
• Keep free from ice and snow the coach entrance vestibules with heating cables.
• Prevent mist, ice or frost forming with heating cable