Ready-to-use heating cables - STOPGEL - ANTIFREEZE
STOPGEL - ANTIFREEZE heating cables have been specially designed for protecting metal piping against freezing.
When properly fitted, the heating cables come into operation at + 5°C and will protect your installation against freezing.
Discover how to protect your pipes against ice !
STOPGEL - ANTIFREEZE heating cable have been especially designed to protect the pipe against ice. The heater cable will switch on at +5°C to avoid any risk to freeze the water inside the pipe. This is the easiest way to prevent the freezing of the water.
|Technical characteristics :|
|• Voltage 230 V – 50 Hz.
• Double insulation.
• Protection class II.
• Permissible service temperature from - 30°C to + 80°C.
• Complete kit for easy installation.
• Power rating 15 W/m.
• Flat section 5 x 7 mm for better heat transfer.
• 1 meter long power supply section at one end only.
• Electrical connection plug included.
• Thermostat incorporated at the end of the cable.
• Fitting accessories supplied.
• 2-year guarantee.
• Aluminium adhesive tape for heating cable - FTAL.
• Water freeze protection with heating cables.
• Freeze protection of the safety fire systems with heating cables.
• Supply drinking water to animals.