Heating elements are mainly for use in laboratories and in industrial applications when it is required to heat quickly to a high temperature. These cables are very flexible but as they are not sealed they can be used only in a dry atmosphere, and in compliance with the electrical protection instructions in force.
High température 450°C. Dry environment.
• Highly flexible.
• High power: 125 W/m.
• High temperature, up to 450°C.
• Not protected against humidity.
• Minimum bend greater than 10 mm.
• Power cable: standard length 500 mm.
• CV/I : fibre glass insulated heating elements with stainless steel braid and earthing conductor.