RV/I fibre glass heating tapes are mainly for use in laboratories and industry when it is required to heat quickly to a high temperature.
The tapes are very flexible but as they are not damp proof they can only be used in a dry atmosphere, and in compliance with the electrical protection instructions in force. • Highly flexible.
• Minimum bend radius 15 mm.
• High power rating: 250 W/m.
• High temperature: up to + 450°C.
• Not damp-proof.
• Voltage 230 V as standard.
• Power cable: length 500 mm as standard..
• RV/I : with stainless steel braid for earthing and mechanical protection.