FTSL cables are particularly suitable for maintaining temperatures of up to + 135°C. Its great flexibility down to - 70°C means that this version is ideal for heat tracing in industrial condition.
• Welded contact points.
• Hard-wearing and flexible.
• Can be cut to length on site.
• Extremely simple termination.
• Cold tail incorporated: no extra connection necessary.
• Available as 55, 75, 95 or 115 W/m at +20°C.
• Power supply: 230 V and 400 V as standard.
• FTSL/TF : with tinned copper braid and silicon elastomer outer sheath.
• FTSL/TS : with tinned copper braid and fluoropolymer anti-corrosion outer sheath.
FLEXTRACE® FTSLTF - FTSLTS
Technical data sheet
Instructions to use
Certificates and statements
Aluminium adhesive tape for heating cableLearn more
Signposting self-adhesive label for heat tracingLearn more
FX/AT2 - FX/AT / FX/ST
Mechanical system thermostats for heating cablesLearn more
Electronic thermostats for heating elementsLearn more