Long line electrical tracing solution
FLEXTRACE® SR series heating cables are designed to ensure constant temperatures or frost protection for pipelines, metal / non-metal ducts or circuit lengths that exceed the ratings of constant wattage heating cables. The FLEXTRACE® SR technology enables electric heat tracing for circuit lengths up to 4,000 m with a single power supply point. The FLEXTRACE® SR system and related connection kits FLEXKIT® SR POWER, FLEXKIT® SR JUNCTION and FLEXKIT® SR END are UL / CSA certified
For more information, please download our dedicated brochure or contact our teams directly.
Products for this application
SRSerial heating cables
SRConnection kit for heating cables FLEXTRACE® SR
Benefits of the solution FLEXTRACE® SR
- Our technology enables electric heat tracing for circuit lengths up to 4,000 m using a single power supply point.
- It adapts to the specific configuration of your project, to the wattage and temperature required.
- Our engineers will conduct custom analysis of your project using thermal and electrical simulation tools
- Our cable is extruded with a fluoro-polymer insulation which guarantees the integrity of the cable against chemical agents and external environmental conditions (weather).
- It was developed using high-temperature coefficient materials which naturally protect the equipment against short-term power surges.
- Our cable is built using conductors that prevent voltage drops and do not cause a high inrush current when switched on. The design rating of the power supply cabinet is therefore considerably reduced.
- Our solution features three FLEXKIT® SR connection kits for fast and easy installation, generating extensive time savings in installation.
- The three FLEXKIT® SR connection kits are available in two different sizes, specially designed to meet all your long-length pipeline configurations, and make stock management very simple.