KYCYR heating cables are particularly hard-wearing and are used for applications set in concrete slabs to protect against freezing or to maintain a temperature.
The cables must be set in accordance with the local regulations in force.
• Hard-wearing and flexible.
• Mechanical protection and earthing.
• 3 m power cable on one end only, integrated return conductor.
• Power supply: 230 V as standard.
• Series resistance, silicon elastomer and PVC insulation, with copper braided shielding and an extra PVC outer sheath.