FSX self-regulating cables are recommended to protect against freezing or to maintain high temperatures. Cables of type FSX/TF can, with the appropriate accessories, be used in an explosive atmosphere.
• Available as 15, 30, 45, 60 or 75 W/m at + 10°C.
• Can be cut to length on site.
• Will not self-destruct by overheating.
• Power supply: 230 V.
• FSX : self-regulating cables, fluoropolymer insulation.
• FSX/T : with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
• FSX/I : with stainless steel braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
• FSX/TF : with tinned copper braid and outer fluoropolymer sheath, ideal for the chemical industry where corrosive substances may be present.