KYCY heating cables are particularly hard-wearing and are used for applications set in concrete slabs to protect against freezing or to maintain a temperature.
The cables must be set in accordance with the local regulations in force. KY heating cables are for applications in which mechanical resistance is not so critical.
• Hard-wearing and flexible.
• Mechanical protection and earthing.
• KYCY sold by the metre or as a terminated cable with 5 m of power cable at each end.
• KY : series cables, silicon elastomer insulated and PVC sheath.
• KYCY : series cables with an identical base to that of KY cables, with copper braided shielding and an extra PVC outer sheath.