Underfloor heating cables - KY - KYCY
KYCY heating cables are particularly hard-wearing and are used for applications set in concrete slabs to protect against freezing or to maintain a temperature.
The cables must be set in accordance with the local regulations in force: in France these include DTU 65-7 published by AFNOR.
KY heating cables are for applications in which mechanical resistance is not so critical.
To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device.
|Discover our video : snow and ice prevention with heating elements FLEXLOOR
• Hard-wearing and flexible.
• Series cables for underfloor heating - KYCYR
• Series heating cables for roads or access ramps - KYX
• Stop snow and ice in gutters with heating cables.
• Junction box for the connection or derivation of standard heating cables - FX/JB
• Floor metal fixing strip for heating cable - KYCY/FIXATION.
• Electronic thermostats for heating elements - FX/TM1.
• Hygrothermostat - FX/CDM1 A.
• Maintain the temperature of concrete sub-bases with heating ca
• Prevent ice from forming on the floor with a heating cable
• Heating of landing areas or walkways with heating cables.
• Stadium heating with heating cables.
• Keep accesses free of ice with heating cables.
• Avoid damages on floor skating rinks with heating cables.
• Heating the slate of the billiard table with a heating cable.
• Force seedlings with a heating cable.
• Floor heating with heating cable.