The FTTH range is particularly suitable for maintaining temperatures of up to+ 150°C.
Their fluoropolymer insulation endows them with the ability to withstand corrosive substances, making FTTH cables are particularly well-suited for use in the chemical industry.
• Welded contact points.
• Hard-wearing and flexible.
• Can be cut to length on site.
• Extremely simple termination.
• Cold tail incorporated: no extra connection necessary.
• Available as 20, 30, 40 or 50 W/m.
• Power supply: 230 V as standard (400 V on request).
• FTTH : fluoropolymer insulated constant power cables.
• FTTH/T : with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
• FTTH/I : with stainless steel braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
• FTTH/TF : with tinned copper braid and fluoropolymer anti-corrosion outer sheath.
• FTTH/IS : with stainless steel braid and silicone elastomer outer sheath.