FLEXTRACE® CF heating cables are specially designed for the frost-free maintenance of "Metro" infrastructures such as guide rails or 3rd rail, metal tracks or concrete tracks. These heating cables are used plated on metal rails and tracks using a complete range of accessories (profile, clips, connectors), or inserted into metal sleeves.
Up to 900V DIRECT CURRENT.
These heating cables are clad on rail and metallic tracks with a complete range of accessories ("U" shaped composite profiles, clips, connectors), or slided on metallic tubes set on concrete tracks. The construction 1, 2, 3 or 4 resistive wires make a multiple cases to match with the available voltage, the wattage and a single or double heating levels.
• Designed according to customer requirements.
• For very long circuits.
• Highly corrosion-resistant.
• Connection via tubular connectors and Heat-shrink sheath.
• Stainless steel braid.
• Mechanical protection and earthing.
• Fluoropolymer and silicon elastomer insulation