FTP heating cables are particularly suitable for protecting against freezing and maintaining low temperatures.
Of constant power cables for industrial use, this PVC insulated version is the most economical.
The FTP 10 (10 W/m) is recommended for plastic piping.
• Hard-wearing and flexible.
• Can be cut to length on site.
• Extremely simple termination.
• Cold tail incorporated: no extra connection necessary.
• Available as 10, 15 and 20 W/m.
• Power supply: 230 V as standard (115 V and 400 V on request).
• FTP : PVC insulated constant power cables.
• FTP/T : with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
• FTP/I : with stainless steel braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
• FTP/TP : with copper braid and PVC outer sheath to protect against corrosion.