Self-regulating heating cables of the FST range are used to protect against freezing or to maintain moderate temperatures.
• Can be cut to length on site.
• Will not self-destruct by overheating.
• Power supply: 230 V.
• Available as 10, 15, 25, 35W/m at + 10°C.
• FSJ : self-regulating cables, thermoplastic insulation.
• FSJ/T : with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
• FSJ/I : with stainless steel braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
• FSJ/TP : with tinned copper braid and outer thermoplastic anticorrosion sheath.