KYX heating cables are used for heating floors, roads or access ramps.
They are specially designed to be laid in asphalt.
Heating cables must be set in roads in accordance with local regulations.
• Hard-wearing and flexible.
• Mechanical protection and earthing.
• Will withstand at the temperature at which asphalt is laid.
• Series resistance: 0.058 at 1 Ω /m.
• Silicon elastomer insulation, with copper braided shielding and an outer XLPE cross linked polyethylene sheath.Heating cables must be set in roads in accordance with local regulations.