KYX heating cables are used for heating floors, roads or access ramps.
They are specially designed to be laid in asphalt.
Heating cables must be set in roads in accordance with local regulations.
• Hard-wearing and flexible.
• Mechanical protection and earthing.
• Will withstand at the temperature at which asphalt is laid.
• Series resistance: 0.058 at 1 Ω /m.
• Silicon elastomer insulation, with copper braided shielding and an outer XLPE cross linked polyethylene sheath.Heating cables must be set in roads in accordance with local regulations.
Technical data sheet
Instructions to use
Certificates and statements
Junction box 20x20 for the connection or derivation of standard heating cables.Learn more
KYCY/FIXATION - FIXATION/INOX
Floor metal fixing strip for heating cable KYCYLearn more
Electronic thermostats for heating elementsLearn more
External temperature sensor for CDM2Learn more
External humidity sensors for CDM2Learn more
External humidity sensor for the access ramp application for CDM2Learn more
External temperature sensor for CDM3Learn more
External humidity sensors for CDM3Learn more
External humidity sensor for the access ramp application for CDM3Learn more