FTSH cables are particularly suitable for maintaining temperatures of up to + 150°C. Its great flexibility down to - 70°C means that this version is ideal for heat tracing in industrial refrigeration or in countries with very harsh climates.
• Welded contact points.
• Hard-wearing and flexible.
• Can be cut to length on site.
• Extremely simple termination.
• Cold tail incorporated: no extra connection necessary.
• Available as 20, 30 or 40 W/m.
• Power supply: 230 V as standard (115 V and 400 V on request).
• FTSH : silicon elastomer insulated constant power cables.
• FTSH/T : with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
• FTSH/I : with stainless steel braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
• FTSH/TS : with tinned copper braid and silicon elastomer outer sheath.
• FTSH/TF : with tinned copper braid and fluoropolymer anti-corrosion outer sheath.