FTS0 cables are designed for use in industrial refrigeration. Their great flexibility means that they can be incorporated into cold room doors.
They must not be used for temperature maintenance.
• Can be cut to length on site.
• Extremely simple termination.
• Cold tail incorporated: no extra connection necessary.
• Available as 25, 40 or 50 W/m.
• Power supply: 230 V (24 V and 115 V on request).
• FTS0 : Silicon elastomer insulated constant power cables
• FTS0/T : with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
• FTS0/TS : with tinned copper braid and silicon elastomer insulated outer sheat.
FLEXTRACE® FTS0 - FTS0/T - FTS0/TS
Technical data sheet
Instructions to use
Certificates and statements
FT/KIT0-1 - FT/KIT0-5
Connection kit for heating cables FLEXTRACE® FTP0, FTP0T, FTS0, FTS0T, FTSM, FTSMTLearn more
Junction box 20x20 for the connection or derivation of standard heating cables.Learn more
Aluminium adhesive tape for heating cableLearn more
Cable gland for junction boxLearn more
Signposting self-adhesive label for heat tracingLearn more
FX/AT2 - FX/AT / FX/ST
Mechanical system thermostats for heating cablesLearn more